Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Debunking Weight Loss "Rules"

Anyone who diets, exercises or does both to lose weight has at some point been told myths and rules for weight loss. Check out this insightful article from Fitness Magazine on the myths and facts when it comes to genearl rules of weight loss, from Alexa Joy Sherman!
Bless me, reader, for I have sinned. It's been many years since my first diet, and with each attempt I've either lost weight and gained it back or slipped up and given up. It's gotten me thinking: I follow conventional weight-loss wisdom, but should I? Maybe I don't need to devoutly keep a food journal or eat every three hours. To find out, I put 10 of the top diet commandments to the test and enlisted the divine intervention of three dieting gurus. The experience was, well, enlightening.
Stay healthy and keep exercising everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment