Friday, March 23, 2012

Extreme Weight Loss Success Stories

Looking for motivation? The best weight loss inspiration is real-life success stories. The men and women who, through hard work and dedication, managed to shed over 100lbs are seriously deserving of admiration. They've transformed their lives and bodies, pushing themselves to the limit for a happier, healthier life.
This one impressive tale of a man who lost 170lbs can be read on The Huffington Post.


Name: Jeremiah Sears
Age: 32
Height: 5'11"
Before Weight: 358 pounds
How I Gained It: Ever since I can remember, I have always had a problem with my weight. From the time I was in high school I was creeping up on 300 pounds, but I learned to live with it. I was constantly getting fast food or eating a snack. I worked nights, so when I got home I would eat a big meal and then go to bed.
I had it in my head that I was always going to be this way no matter how hard I tried. Over the years I tried hundreds of diets and diet pills waiting for a miracle to happen, but it never did. When the diets didn't work it would make me depressed, and I would gain more weight. I was fighting a losing battle with myself. I had been to the doctors to check on some complications I was having and the doctor informed me that if I didn't lose weight my blood pressure and sugar were going to get out of control. I took the doctor's advice with a grain of salt and kept living the same way. After a few months of not following the doctor's orders, I started to feel like even getting up in the morning was a struggle.

Read the rest here:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/weight-loss-success-jeremiah-sears_n_1341901.html

No comments:

Post a Comment